Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Normally I not a huge fan of broadcasting my thoughts and every little detail of my life through social networks, But sometimes I have opportunities that would be selfish not to share. I dedicate this blog to capturing my experience with HELP international and to the small children in Uganda hoping for a brighter future.


It's going to be an amazing summer for all of HELP's programs, but especially Mbale Uganda! Im excited to work with all the volunteers on our team. We have a lot of diversity of skills and assets everybody is bringing to the table. And for all those haters who don't think it's not possible for a small group of students to make a difference in a complicated country such as Uganda we echo the words of Margaret Mead: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world: Indeed it's the only thing that ever has." Here we go. First wave leaves Wednesday. Wow. That's tomorrow. No looking back. THIS ONE'S FOR AFRICA...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you are going to blog about it!